Our body is made up of many basic components and one of this is fat. The other major components can be bones, organs, muscles, water and blood. There are two types of fat that our body carries and help us in good and bad ways. They are essential fats and the other is storage fat, let see what they really mean.
The main reasons majority of people want to drop fats are because:
- Drop a Dress Size
- Increase Energy and not fatigue easily.
- Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease
- Have sharp mind
The difficult part is Exercise or Diet, which should take #1 priority?
If answered with both, this would not be relevant to a realistic approach to fat burning. Because, everyone starts really good about doing both for a month or so and then they get overwhelmed and let both slip, ending back at square one.
Plus I’m really not planning to go deep with endless myths recommended by people to people for weight or fat loss. The Most Common ones:
- Hit the Gym
- Jog everyday
- Join some fitness event
- Starve yourself before the big day
- Take Pills
These points might be a big shocking to the readers but its the closeset you can get to start a real fat loss journey, by 1st being aware.
The impact of exercise on weight loss is dramatically overestimated by almost everyone. Exercise contributes to fitness, health and longevity, and being sedentary has significant negative impact on your ability maintain a healthy weight, but if you’ve got poor eating habits exercise won’t solve that problem.
As many physicians have said, you cannot outrun or out-exercise a bad diet.
People have been taught and believe that by beginning to exercise at whatever level they will lose weight. They have been taught that by people that should, or do, know better.
The most normal amount of fat for men is 8-19% while women can carry up to 21-35% of storage fat in their body. Exercise Doesn’t help when it’s too late and gained already a huge bulge of fat.
Most people who exercise to lose weight and don’t restrict calories shed only 2 to 3 percent of their weight over 6 to 12 months, says Tim Church, M.D., the director of preventive medicine research at Louisiana State University
Because of our disturbed diet, junk food, inorganic food products and consumption of carbonated drinks, our body mass is increasing and it is all because of the increased storage fat in our body. These factors literally increase the harmful fat in our body that can lead to some serious consequences.
So Should you Cut Down A BAD DIET “Cold Turkey”?
Now there is an interesting article on 8 Ways to Train Your Brain to Hate Junk Food, quite an interesting read. However these are fast points to note:
- The crash diet always fails. Why? Because you’re trying to break years of your own eating habits while going against human evolution all in one swoop.
- Cut sugar and starch (GRADUALLY)
- Don’t miss on life and always have a CHEAT DAY, Because we are modern humans and have been living with tempation from fast food restaurants and vending machines our whole lives, letting yourself go one or two days a week won’t kill you.
- Use the power of the ‘MINT”, it has strong appetite suppressant effect after each meal. Letting you stop jumping around for silly sugary snacks.
Should you use fat burners along with planning a new diet?
The question here is not to find the right fat burner ,but more on when is the right timing to use it or even thing about fat burners? The answer is simple, fat burners help to get rid of fats but with the same sedentary lifestyle and eating habits. All will come back and finding yourself to square one. Plus There is huge difference between weight loss and fat loss. Our major focus here is FAT LOSS, you can read more on the difference between fat loss and weight loss.
We prefer to recommend a fat burner to maximize your fat burning effectiveness. If followed the previous points correctly. Then the major obstacle would be choosing a fat burner that has the following characteristics:
- Has Acetyl L-Carnitine to help target stored body fat as an energy source.
- Relays on high concentration of CLA will release fat burning enzymes that will help to break down stubborn fat on the midsection and thighs.
- LongJack Tongkate ALI – During the burning process, this ingredient prevent muscle mass getting involved in the fat burning process – meaning you keep your muscle tone but lose the fat.
- Doesn’t relay on caffeine as the main source of energy to subside and lower the risk of any adverse effects related to caffeine.
The far the two best candidates are PhenQ or Phen375 each has it’s own pro and con. It’s better the check a this full review if planning to evaluate the best relevant option for you.
At the end, What you eat reflects in everything you do. Eating well helps you be more creative, productive, and enjoyable to be around.