In an ideal world, weight loss would be effortless. But it’s not!. Not long ago, the diet industry developed recent technologies to promote weight loss through two main mechanisms. Increase metabolic rate and appetite suppression. However, modifying in the nature of biological function of the human body has its drawbacks.
The majority of over the counter weight loss pills are considered either not efficient or harmful. That is due to the fact the quality of the ingredients and it’s safety. Phen375 as a fat burner passed many of the key-factors we specified for the evaluation process based on International safety and efficiency standards. Which is summed up here in a full review. We have also made peer contact with the consumers to observe their overall health experience after using the product. We have got many requests to evaluate Adapexin-p and compare it with Phen375 based on their nature regarding; safety, efficiency, ingredients, long term weight loss, time of usage and price.
Phen375 Vs Adapexin-P
|None; rare mild headaches||None; rare mild headaches|
|Best uses||Bodybuilding, Energy Boost, Maintaining weight, Weight loss||Bodybuilding, Energy Boost, Maintaining weight, Weight loss|
Money back guarantee
|30 days||90 days|
|Weight loss effect||3-5 lbs per week (depending on your daily activity and food consumption)||1-3 lbs per week (depending on your daily activity and food consumption)|
|Availability||It can be purchased online from the official website||It can be purchased online from the official website|
|User reviews||Excellent – Check out what users say on Phen375||Poor|
|Production Company details||RDK Global, they are the manufacturer and distributor of top selling weight loss and pain relief natural supplements. All their products are manufactured in FDA-approved laboratories in the United States and the European Union.||Gadd Formulas, LLC based in Utah. This is the company receiving the payments but they are well hidden by registering under a proxy company controlled by an attorney. They also never answer their official phone number. We have tried calling for one week every day in the morning, noon and evening with a result of no response|
|Price||$59.95 – per bottle|| $49.99 – per bottle
|Order Now||Official Website|
Adapexin-P Review From The Users
Adapexin-P is a non-prescription diet supplement which markets itself as the all-natural version of the diet drug. Internet buzz isn’t always a great thing, and for that reason we will get to the bottom of every aspect of Adapexin-P starting with the company.
Gadd formulas are a LLC based in Utah, US. They take the payments for a huge amount of diet pills that have been gathering a massive amount of negative feedback from customers, ranging from poor or non delivery, poor refund system and even down to the products not even working.
Adapexin is full of really good ingredients, but will they really help you burn fat and keep it off?
In short, Adapexin-P contains; Phenylethylamine 37.5mg, Glucomannan, Chromax, Raspberry Ketones, Evodiamine, Ginger Root, Caffeine Anhydrous and Vitamin B12.
Each of these ingredients alone are quite great and they do a really great job in enhancing the process of weight loss. The whole marketing campaign of Adapexin-p is based on breaking down each ingredient and descirbing how effective is it. Usually from a medical point of view, supplements never work this way. Case studies must be done on the supplement with all its ingredients to observe and conclude the result, if all the ingredients combined in one place. It is not medically endorsed and there is no scientific proof or any details of clinical testing which is a matter of concern.
Main ingredients of Adapexin-P
- Phenylethylamine (37.5mg): hunger suppressor, also stimulates the release of dopamine, a neurotransmitter, which enhances the mood.
- Glucomannan (1000 mcg) : a natural fiber that when ingested and combined with water expands in your stomach. This is nature’s appetite suppressant. Health Canada has issued an advisory that glucomannan in tablet or capsule form can cause blockage of the esophagus or intestine if not taken with at least 8 ounces of fluids.
- Chromax Chromium (500 mcg) : It is a mineral that aids in insulin production. It helps glucose uptake and blood sugar levels. There are several clinical studies that have found chromium picolinate contributes to weight loss; however, there are also many studies which have found the opposite to be true.
- Raspberry Ketones (100mg): Extracted from raspberries, ketones are phenolic, which means they represent a class of substances found naturally in plants. It is claimed to cause the fat within cells to be broken down more effectively, helping the body burn fat faster. They are also claimed to increase levels of adiponectin, a hormone that helps to regulate metabolism.Unfortunately, there is not a single study on raspberry ketones in humans.
- Evodiamine (50 mg): acts primarily as a thermogenic and stimulant. It has been shown to reduce fat uptake in mouse studies. But these effects have only been shown in animals. There is not enough information to know if evodia has these effects in people.
- Ginger Root (50 mg): a study by researchers at the Institute for Human Nutrition at Columbia University found that adding a hot ginger beverage to the diet of human subjects made them feel fuller after a meal and less likely to eat more later. “The results, showing enhanced thermogenesis and reduced feelings of hunger with ginger consumption. However 50 mg is very low concentration that has no real value. It seems it has been added for marketing purposes.
- Vitamin B12 (500 mcg): It is needed to support the function of nerves, to make red blood cells and to synthesize DNA. No scientific evidence exists to support the use of vitamin B-12 to boost metabolism or help with weight loss.
Mechanism of Action
The vicious cycle of dieting which is low calorie intake, leading to low energy levels and low metabolic rate. As you can see all the 7 ingredients have it’s own form of action with it’s specific impact. However there is no evidence for the Adapexin-P as a diet pill that combines all 7. No studies posted nor any peer review from experts regarding its safety measures due to this mixture of active ingredients.
However, it mainly relies on inducing metabolic rate and reducing appetite. Although we recommend if you want to keep your metabolism high while taking pills, engage in high intensity resistance training and interval cardiovascular exercise. Keep your calories under what you burn, but not by so much that your body thinks it is starving.
Side effects of Adapexin-P
Headache and insomnia can also occur as minor side effects. But generally it is unlikely to experience any side effects when using these pills.
Where To Buy Adapexin-P
Can be purchased online from the official US website (Gadd Formulas, LLC based in Utah) company or one of the other third party web-stores with dubious looking credentials. It is also found on amazon with a lot of negative reviews getting an overall 2.5 stars out of 5.
Adapexin-P Amazon reviews
Didn’t give me any energy, doesn’t suppress appetite. Has horrible smell.
I was vomiting only from smell of capsules. Not going to purchase this med ever again. Big waste of money
Most of the reviews were very close to the one above. We checked out the overall ratings of the users on Amazon and we found this
49% of the 39 customers who bought Adapexin-P thinks it deserves a one star and 18% rated it 2 stars. These are big negative percentages that should be considered before deciding to buy. These are some samples of the users review – you can click on each picture to enlarge
Here is a sample of the 18% of people who gave it 5 stars. Who said it works (however it’s quite suspicious they don’t give details on their experience as the negative ones)
Bottom Line (Is Adapexin-P worth buying?)
It’s really difficult to persuade anyone with Adapexin-P after these findings. Anyone serious to lose weight will not seek gray areas and will only look for transparency and scientific evidence along with positive user reviews. Unfortunately, Adapexin-P lacks all three. Comparing Adapexin-P to Phen375 we find that Phen375 is far superior. We recommend to visit the official website of Phen375 and also check user reviews around the web regarding the product.