Arguably, Ephedrine (in conjunction with caffeine) is probably the only OTC substance that has ANY effect on weight loss. There were hundreds of users the reported to lift the ban. Because now it’s very challenging to find an over the counter diet pill that actually works. Simply, as I’m writing this you would find at least 5 new OTC produced among the flood of hundreds of thousands! The unfortunate truth is you could choke down handfuls of best selling, top rated, “clinically dosed” fat loss pills every day and…chances are just about nothing special will happen.
These were the following Ephedra reviews from users:
Unfortunately, Ephedra is no longer on the market due the the ban. But before we dive to details. In this research we strived to find a real effective Ephedra alternative that will respond to these users desperate comments. We don’t tolerate to read such comments without practical fast acting solution.
What is Ephedra?
Ephedrine is a natural component of the herb ephedra, also known as ma huang, it can powerfully stimulate the nervous system and the heart. Usually grows in China and has been brewed in Asia as a tea and used traditionally to help alleviate asthma, increase mental acuity, and increase energy expenditure by burning fat away.
This drug was very popular to treat common cold:
Weight Loss Benefits of Ephedra:
- Increase in energy level leading to an increased metabolic rate leading to an increase in the number of burned calories
- Increased body temperature, which transforms your body in an oven for fat
- The possibility to obtain lean and tight muscles faster
- Reduction in appetite – you won’t be tempted anymore and you won’t feel hungry every 2 or 3 hours
- You will love to move and everyone else will see a good mood change in you
The FDA decided in 2004 to put a total ban on Ephedrine based products. For several years prior to the ban, many dietary supplement manufacturers had started the trend toward “ephedra-free” supplements for weight loss and/or athletic performance, many of these supplements containing bitter orange extract.
Why Was Ephedra Banned?
The safety of ephedra vs ephedrine caused ephedra to be banned and the reasons for this were:
- Dieters ignoring correct dosage
- Dieters with existing health issues ignoring warnings
- Food Drug Administration (FDA) sponsored studies with biased results
- Dieters engaging in intense exercise and exposure to heat
Ever since, Ephedrine based products are illegal to sell on U.S. territory.
So, Why The Ephedra Ban, According to FDA?
Simply because of these effects that was popular among many users of Ephedra:
These were the common adverse symptoms of Ephedra users:
- Abnormal dehydration in athletes and people practising demanding physical activities.
- Increased heart rate and blood pressure, which could aggravate a pre-existing heart condition.
- Emotional alteration leading to anxiety and aggressiveness.
- Sweating – is associated with high dosage.
- Sleep disturbances, nervousness, and anxiety.
The Ephedra Alternative Study
Study performed in 1993 showed that Ephedrine enhances thermogenesis and leads to an increased body temperature. This finally leads to a more rapid process of fat burning. Recent studies overcame the Ephedra ban by providing a much powerful ephedra alternative called Synephrine.
Bitter Orange peel is a source of octopamine, hordenine, N-methyltyramine and most importantly SYNEPHRINE. All of these different natural chemicals have beneficial mechanisms of action in the body, leading to a faster metabolism and improved breakdown and utilization of lipid deposits or fatty tissue.
In 2012, a study was performed on Synephrine and the conclusion was:
p-Synephrine alone as well as in combination products were shown to increase resting metabolic rate and energy expenditure, and modest increases in weight loss were observed with bitter orange extract/p-synephrine-containing products when given for six to 12 weeks. (source)
Synephrine is an alkaloid (a pharmacologically active class of nitrogen-containing chemical compounds). Its chemical structure is similar to ephedrine, the primary active alkaloid in ephedra, aka ma-huang. Synephrine has also been reportedly found in the fruit and peel of some varieties of tangerine.
As for Octopamine, it is an alkaloid found in bitter orange peel. Studies supporting the belief that octopamine could be considered as an endogenous selective beta-3 adrenoceptor agonist and could be useful in weight loss. It may also be useful in glucose transport. Presently, says the newsletter, it is being marketed as a weight-loss product having thermogenic properties and as an appetite suppressant.
What Users Say on Synephrine?
Commercially, Synephrine is available as Phen375 which is produced by RDK global and have been evolved into a huge success in the weight loss market.
Cayenne (Capsicum) – another secret ingredient to Phen375
Capsicum is an alkaloid, which is found in different kinds of pepper, being specifically excreted for the production of Phen375 weight loss pills. Capsicum is the active substance, which helps to fight obesity. Capsicum:
- hinders the growth of fatty cells;
- reduces the amount of fat in the blood;
- stimulates the activity of the respiratory tract;
- is an anti-oxidant;
- improves microcirculation of the blood.
In addition, Capsicum in Phen375 stimulates the secretion of stomach, improving digestion. Capsicum is good for mucous membranes, eyesight and skin.
The top 3 benefits of Phen375 are:
- Reduce appetite, making you feel more full so that you eat fewer calories.
- Reduce absorption of nutrients like fat, making you take in fewer calories.
- Increase fat burning, making you burn more calories through increasing metabolic rate.
For those looking for the best ephedra diet pill alternative you don’t have to look no further than Phen375. Many gave it a try and it gave results, and that’s what all of us are looking for, RESULTS!!